Monday, July 18, 2011

Pilot

Hey!

I just decided to start again a blog. I did have one in the past as a victim of social-fashioned trends. Got rid of it (I think) - as private things of my life were being shared and eventually it didn't feel as right.

I am not intending to reach a specific audience or anything, it is actually for myself. Popularity isn’t an objective and it is only an initial exercise.

It is an exercise of writing, putting together thoughts and insights about life and world issues. It is also a self-conducted training of the challenging task (for me) of writing in an articulated manner about anything.

I will probably send it around to some of the closest people I have in my life to get their opinion and input.

It is my space of freedom - of free-flow of thoughts with the intention of giving them shape and foundation and a structure.

Finally, it is a memory of a journey of understanding myself and my surroundings. How ideal that scenario!!

Sustainability is new name for peace? - The reason for this name is because it is a concept that encapsulates many variables and systems - it is a holistic explanation of things, and so far the most inclusive one in my opinion of all the things to connect and resolve in this fucked-up world.

You may wonder whose quote is that? well actually haven't heard it before - I heard Gandhi said once "Development is the new name for Peace" - so I would say it is an upgrade (rather update) of what he meant in the first part of the XX century.

Peace is a mood, rather than a state I reckon. It is a long-lasting mood of our animal nature where rationality and well-intentioned emotions come together. More on this later on!


Today is July 18-2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment